View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 02:56 PM   #1
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Amazon has opened a hornets nest!

Sorry for the "had" should be "has" This morning I received an email telling me they had given me a trial subscription to the Kindle Compass, and that after two weeks they would charge my account (giving me the final four digits of my card).

Seems they are rolling out their new e magazine to a select group, but they told us we would be charged - though they are now telling complainers it will be free.

For some discussion see: http://www.amazon.com/forum/kindle?_...TxD8E5M8V47M9H

I emailed a complaint and the response was very cool and unconcerned as though they were wondering why I was concerned.

Not cool Amazon!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-05-2012 at 03:51 PM. Reason: fixed the 'had' to 'has'
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote