View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 12:00 PM   #190
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I went to the link and skimmed it quickly......I'm not arguing that he's wrong, it certainly could be, but I'm thinking it's kind of a fruitless concern in that nothing would change if we knew the answer of whether we are in the Matrix or not. As far as his speculation of the future computing power...no doubt and my expectation is that our machines will become our progeny as a species...
Perhaps not, but our prayers might be answered if the creator of the program takes a liking to us.

Of course, if we bore him or her, or if we pester the creator with a lot of trivial and uninteresting BS, we might just get deleted!

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 07-08-2010 at 12:03 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote