Thread: PRS-900 Two Questions
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 09:15 PM   #4
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaninbmore View Post
Greetings,

I am seriously considering purchasing a Daily Edition but have two questions. First, can you download excerpts or samples directly to the device from the Sony store? Second, given that I live near both a Sony Style store and a Best Buy that carries the reader, is there any advantage to buying from one rather than the other?

Luqman

I have not seen samples on the Sony Bookstore either...but what I do is read the samples or the "Look inside" on Amazon or other sites if available and then purchase the book at the cheapest place if prices vary. Amazon often has the best price so I'll purchase there and liberate it and read on my Sony, or on my Kindle vicey-vercey as necessary.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote