View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 01:19 AM   #224
Reaper1242
Reaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kobo Touch
I sideloaded the firmware for glo/new touches yesterday since mine was bought in November of 2012. I was a little wary since I've bricked a Kobo during side loading. I suspect it was because I used the older firmware but at that stage there was no indication that the new touches used the same firmware.

Anyway, it worked perfectly. Took minutes and I was up and running.

I can confirm on my side that the returning to chapters issue is fixed and now you return to the place you bookmarked.

Just don't expect much in the line of changes. As mentioned in previous posts there really are only 2 and they have to do with library management.
I do notice that Kobo never mentions bug fixes in releases, only improvements.

But, I have learnt with Kobo that I'd much rather have them fix all of the bugs and release new versions withought even more bugs, than flashy new features.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention I sideloaded 2.4.0

Last edited by Reaper1242; 02-17-2013 at 03:27 AM.
Reaper1242 is offline   Reply With Quote