View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #1643
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool different strokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
It's funny - it doesn't bother me too much when other people do it (except when it's like 8 posts in a row because they haven't mastered multi-quote) but I'm always conscientious about doing it myself.

But then, I do tend to worry too much.
Well, I think some folks probably think it rude not to reply to each post individually. Others get excited to reply and don't continue reading the rest of the available new posts but just compose and post their reply right then. Sometimes it is the last post that you're replying to and someone else has posted while you're composing and posting your reply. Also I should add that my comment "...nobody cares! Or at least nobody complains" concerns this thread particularly, and is maybe not true when posting in other threads.

alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote