View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:37 PM   #169
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
When I was 3 I always asked people to read comics for me, and although I had absolutely no idea what the words meant, I memorized them so well that I could recite exactly every speech balloon, including "Boom!" or "Vroom"

And then dad subscribed a children weekly magazine for me.

And also, I had an older sister who read all the time (so bad she doesn't any more). I remember going through all of her textbooks (literature only).

And then, The Count of Monte Cristo... I guess that's what defined my taste in books. I always prefer romantic stories.

P.S.: I hated my schools' libraries. Every single one of them. The librarians were cranky. I spent my days sitting in bookstores instead.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote