View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 09:56 PM   #1
XrXca
Avid Reader
XrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura about

Device: Auro H2O, Kobo Glo x 2, Asus Tablet
Lockup when reading + charging

I love my Glo, but have an annoying glitch and was wondering if others have run into it.

The Glo is rock solid, I've read a ton of books on it so far and the ONLY problem I've run into is if I try to read while it is charging it will lock up every dozen or so pages.

This has been very consistent, and has occurred reading both sideloaded and kobo purchased books.

When it locks up I can't even turn off the backlight so I hold the power switch until the backlight goes out then release and hold it again for a few seconds and it will reboot at which point I can continue reading until it locks up again (or like tonight just give up and let it charge)

I've had this happen when charging from a laptop, using the Vox wall charger and using an apple usb charging cube, so I no longer suspect the charger, but an issue with the reader...

Anyone else seen this behavior?
XrXca is offline   Reply With Quote