Thread: MobileRead Book Club Selections List
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #64
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hey, 5 minutes or an hour, it all requires time given when a day is already full.

My toolbar is over half full of links I use daily for checking, searching, researching, so I can record links to back up decisions/discussions and log them. Plus my favorite "snipping tool" to grab screen shots is on my start menu. I keep posts of links to other ones to make the process quicker to just go to the post and use them.

I like your "parts" idea. I'm all for anything that makes it easier to keep up and check.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote