View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 07:59 PM   #82
js1d3
js1d3 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle3g+i
Greetings, I have been reading all the posts and trying to use the MfgTool in VM (Windows xp). I can"t access in fast boot mode or get the kindle in other mode. Sorry for the ignorance in linux codes and exactly I don't really understand anything, my problem started one week ago, and I can'† find any information on the internet despite this great portal.

I use a mac and my Operation System is Leopard OSX, and got the kindle touch 3g+wi fi. My problem started when I restarted the kindle since the kindle system, probably the recently updated is the reason and I have the screen showing the boy reading under the tree without answer. I cant turn off or turn on but the battery charged ends and continually tried to run mfgtool with all the indications with no success.

I read in the previous posts that I need a windows and Linux to fix it, but I beg if someone can explain how to introduce the linux codes in a Ubuntu version with the virtual machine. And to access in fast boot mode in other way without mfgtool, I suppose that mac is the reason that it canīt works. Thanks.
js1d3 is offline   Reply With Quote