View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #11
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
gottcha...as for the Kindle, would not touch any of the current eink devices with a 10-foot pole right now. Too early and too soon for the technology to be a steady & known quantity. For $400 I expect a device like a Kindle to last 10-years to justify the cost. Just a bit of WAG but to justify the claims of more "green" they need last at least that long. Well, the current make up of the Kindle falls short of a device I want to use that long.

Of course one could be like some of the folks here and sell their 'old' device every 6-10mos and get whatever is new. Not a bad option...

And for me there is greater eye fatigue with the current eink display based devices. Kinda sorta the opposite of your experience.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote