View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 05:45 PM   #35
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
As I said above that is with no authors set, you can see it in the log where it says:
Code:
Running identify query with parameters: 
{u'authors': None...
As per the log you originally posted the plugin did the right thing by connecting directly to the url for the goodreads id as per this part of your log:
Code:
Goodreads book url: u'http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/588334'
The line underneath where it says "Could not find title/authors/goodreads id" is indicating that in attempting to scrape that URL above it could not find sufficient of title/authors/goodreads id to qualify it as a valid title. Perhaps you just had a blip on the internet which gave a dodgy web response back. Certainly it is all working fine for me so unless someone can post a scenario to replicate I'll let this one slide.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote