View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 03:52 PM   #4
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950
I can only compare 950 to 600 and it's like night and day indeed. It's not only that it has better screen (I'd tip for 10-20% higher contrast (I know amazon claims it's much more, but my eyes do not agree) compared to 300s, which is much much better than 600) but also removed touchscreen layer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screaminglemon View Post
...and the zoom lock for pdfs is by itself worth the cost...
I agree that 950 is a nice reader, but this particular feature puzzles me. Pressing "next" jumps to the next page, instead of the next part of the page and this renders "zoom lock" useless to me.
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote