Thread: Troubleshooting Actual battery life K3 WiFi
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 07:03 AM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Actual battery life K3 WiFi

Can't say that I have been able to use the K3 for a month without recharging, as is claimed by Amazon. Granted, I use my WiFi K3 with Amazon's cover and as this is the Dark Period of the year I tend to use the book light a lot. I would say that I average about 3 or 4 hours on the Kindle in a 24 hour period. And I need to recharge it inside a week. I have WiFi on and off, seldom for very long, unless I'm in the Kindle Store browsing for new material. Hence, does the book light drain a lot of power?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote