View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:23 PM   #8
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I only read history and biography eBooks of more than 600 pages each. I find them from authors named in TV documentaries, TV talks shows and the NY Times non-fictoin lists.

I have 142 eBooks now waiting for me to read them. I like all equally. To choose the next for reading, I have them in an Excel Spreadsheet ranked by Pages per Dollar of price. I get the pages and price from the Amazon site.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote