View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
Removing books from Kobo iPhone app

I have a lot of books in my Kobo library, and I buy a lot of new ones since I keep getting discount codes. But when I open my kobo app on my iPod touch, it downloads every new book I've purchased and never deletes any old ones. I have books in my app I finished a year ago and don't plan to read again, but there they sit, taking up space on my iPod.

There is an option to "delete from library," but I was afraid this meant it would delete it from my Kobo library entirely. I tried it on a free book and sure enough, it's entirely gone. I just want to remove books I've already read, as well as remove books I've purchased but don't plan to read yet, going me the option to download them once I'm ready to read them.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote