View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 08:05 AM   #18
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
I wondered this myself.... The haters can crone all they want, but the iPad is going to have a big effect, and ripples to follow. If I were Amazon I would discount and lock as many people as I could into their revenue stream...... Perhaps they have a secrete weapon of their own?
I guess, their "weapon" is pretty simple: Having the Kindle app on as many systems as possible.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote