View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 11:42 AM   #38
bookfiend
Enthusiast
bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookfiend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
I would recommend Michael Moorcock's Elric of Melnibone Series. Very good read imho.
An excellent series, with a very intriguing main character. I like fantasy that is less clear-cut in the "good vs. evil" department. The Fire and Ice series is also very good at this; I learned early on not to get too attached to characters there!
bookfiend is offline   Reply With Quote