View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 09:47 PM   #203
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
thanks, if goodreads is my only tag source, will setting the mapping only look for those that match the map to add to my books or it pulls down everything no matter what?

If configured correctly you should only get tags from Goodreads. I have been using Goodreads exclusively for my tags for almost 3 years. My initial json file and instructions can be found here. I also point to another json file at the end of that post that maps a larger number of Goodreads tags. If you choose to edit the json file do so through the Plugins customization (Preferences - Plugins - Metadata Source plugins - select Goodreads - customize plugin).

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 03-18-2014 at 09:50 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote