View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:00 AM   #121
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
My brother bought a Kindle HD for each of his two sons (14 & 12). He hoped it might encourage them to read a bit more but obviously all they do is watch films and play games. Sadly I can't take the moral high ground as I bought a Nexus 7 to replace my Kindle 2i (which my wife has taken over) and I now spend more time reading news articles and forum posts than I do reading books

Perhaps there's a clinic that will be able to slowly disconnect me from the superficial world wide web and plug me back into the imaginary world of books.

Mike
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote