View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 09:31 PM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
Sigil does not support toc.ncx files. The TOC is destroyed when you open and save an epub in Sigil that contains such a file. I think the developer is planning to add support for it later.
I noticed this. I ran across some epubs that are like the OPs results. I don't see any of the extra entries in calibre's viewer until I open and save the epub with Sigil. I'm not interested enough to figure out why this happens. Most of the time the TOC is not affected by a epub conversion.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote