View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #61
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Well, you have me on a new hobby of collecting third-party apps for the Fire now (next, if Amazon doesn't get rid of the grey bar on non-amazon videos, and improve parental controls, I'll probably try rooting and replacing the OS...)

By the way, File Expert has network features too...I was very impressed how easy it was to get stuff from my LAN, and since the app storage on the Fire is limited, I think I can get by with just one file manager. Plus, Wifi Explorer Pro was free at getjar, so that should cover the rest of the needs in that area. Fun stuff.

Thanks again to Blossom and MR...with out you guys, gadgets wouldn't be nearly as fun!

ApK
For non amazon videos try the Moboplayer app.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote