View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 07:07 PM   #43
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I used to buy a lot of Random House books with the Kobo coupons. Now, it's so much trouble to find something couponable that I'm on the verge of giving up.

My best tip: Kobo and Borders have the exact same ebookstore, and Borders' store is a lot more search friendly. Look for your books at Borders and buy them at Kobo.
Thanks for the tip.

And you can also use Border's coupons with selected ebooks. At least their book descriptions tell you if you can use the coupon.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote