View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 04:28 PM   #3
arspr
Dead account. Bye
arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
It is odd that the #original_language is a tag-like column, I would think it can't be both languages originally
Well, I've used tag-like columns in case I get a quite strange book which is written or translated to TWO or more languages at the same time ... (I can only think of some kind of language learning books which have the text in original AND translated themselves)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
Code:
(#original_language:English AND #language:Spanish) OR (#language:English AND #original_language:Spanish)
The problem with your code is that you are giving values to each language field...

And I want to check if both fields are equal (or different), no matter which values they have (like If(F65=F66;whatever true; whatever false) in Excel, where it doesn't matter if F65 is "English", "French" or "Sindarin" by the way ).
arspr is offline   Reply With Quote