View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 01:58 PM   #4
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Uhhh... no idea why, they're showing up here? PM me and I'll email them to you if you want.
Thanks Shel, I tried with IE and Firefox, no joy??? I'll just wait for devilsadvocate's review.

edit- I also broke out my netbook, and connected it to my cell phone wireless access point with Sprint instead of my cable modem. Still no pics.

I'm not sure what's up with that, two different computers, two different broadband connections, two different firewalls; same results!

Last edited by wodin; 08-01-2010 at 02:20 PM.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote