View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 04:59 PM   #98
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Unfortunately, this particular initiative has been pretty much dead for several months -- we couldn't get the numbers of interested folks together at the time.

The good news is that it seems Bookeen is about set to release an updated model fairly soon that will have somewhat better features than the one this thread was discussing, and it should be more readily available.

However, I don't know that it will have the features you've mentioned, and I expect that some of those will be quite some time coming, color, for instance, is still quite a ways off, apparently.

I think I'll go ahead and close this thread, since the original point of it has passed, if somebody wants to continue the discussion, it might be best to start another thread with a more appropriate title.