View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 06:12 AM   #11
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOPah View Post
This sounds like a very useful feature that I will have to look at. I currently have a book that is over 400 pages long with no paragraphs. If Mobipocket will automatically add them then this will definately help me out

Will look into that. Thank you
I don't think it will be much help to you, I'm afraid. The Sony Reader won't read Mobipocket books.

When you say that the book has no paragraphs, do you mean that it is literally one long paragraph?
If so, then then Mobicreator would also render it as one long paragraph. It merely adds a small space between existing paragraphs automatically.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote