View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:42 AM   #15579
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Ah sorry - obviously that's what you wanted, and you're probably asking me because as long as I bought my copy as an Australian (rather than as an American - which I sometimes do), then it's probably the same one that would be available to you in the UK.

I bought the Vintage edition published in 2009. I could have just borrowed the same edition in paperback from my local library for nothing, but I was being supremely lazy - which is one of the reasons I definitely will borrow the paperback for Lolita. My credit card has become grumpy.

I can be a little less fussy about formatting, especially as the book has already gone through one Calibre conversion when I liberated it from Play, but in my PW it has a working table of contents, the formatting looks OK and I can't recall hideous scanning errors.

Of course, you do a great deal of proof-reading, so maybe my OK is your terrible, but it seems quite good to me.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote