View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:43 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Hi,

I don't know if this has already answered so I apologize in advance if I'm duplicating themes. I've just purchased a Kobo Mini and I need to set two different options set for files to work in a proper way:
* Margins: I need no left and right margins. I don't mean 0 value, but no options in general class (.calibre).
* Page control: I need to set widows and orphans to 0.

I need these options to work for ebook-convert (not GUI), and for any output and input format.

Thanks in advance.

Ciao

Terisa
I don't use the CLI myself but from the manual it looks like these are the options you need to use:

For L/R margins:
Code:
--margin-left

Set the left margin in pts. Default is 5.0. Setting this to less than zero will cause no margin to be set. Note: 72 pts equals 1 inch

--margin-right

Set the right margin in pts. Default is 5.0. Setting this to less than zero will cause no margin to be set. Note: 72 pts equals 1 inch
and for widows/orphans this one:

Code:
--extra-css

Either the path to a CSS stylesheet or raw CSS. This CSS will be appended to the style rules from the source file, so it can be used to override those rules.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote