View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 08:16 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by krikket View Post

I'm having a bit of a problem with converting ebooks from one format to another using Calibre on my LMDE (Linux Mint Debian) system, and am wondering of people might be able to help me out figure what's going on here.

I click on the book, and start the conversion process (doesn't matter which format you start/end with, I'm getting this result across the board). The Calibre software then stops responding. The OS runs okay, and if I go off to do something else, it works fine. But there appears to be a bug in the Calibre software. Or maybe it's dependent on a package that's not listed, or...

I dunno. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Krikket
Be sure to use the command line shown on the Linux download page 7.47 is current
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote