View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 03:07 PM   #128
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Haha, glad it peaked your interest.

I don't think it would cope with multiple entries for the same format type at the moment though - did you want to have both Sigil and FlightCrew configured for EPUB for instance, or just FlightCrew?

It wouldn't be too major to allow it to support both. Perhaps an extra column for the menu title to make the menu items unique and allow you to differentiate them in the sub-menu. In which case I should make the change sooner rather than later before too many people download it...
I want it ALL

Sigil to Edit
FC to validate
Calibre to view

Can you do a (optional) sub-menu
EPUB <submenu> Label : Program call ... <endsub-menu>

EPUB
"Edit" : "Sigil.exe ";
"Validate" : "Flightcrew.exe ";
"Alt-View" : "Firefox.exe " /* uses EPUBReader */