View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 12:06 PM   #4
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katelyn View Post
Do I need to update the firmware? What is the latest version the JE-100 supports?

What programs or apps should I consider adding and are there are special instructions I need to follow? I do have the links for the following:
Comic Book Reader for WinCE
Alreader Backgrounds
Mobipocket eBook Reader - v5.3.582
AlReader eBook Reader - v2.0

Active sync - is it now working and do I need to do anything?

SD card - which ones work and where can I buy one? I was confused by the discussion in another thread and am not sure what works and what doesn't.

Any tweaks or customizing I should consider?

Any other advise you can give would be great.
There are no firmware updates as far I know.

To install programs just put the .cab files on the memory card and double click to install. If possible i install all mine to the memory card.

Active sync works. I don't use it if I have the cab file other than that I haven't found Active Sync useful.

As far as memory cards the JE100 only accepts up to the 2gb micro SD cards.

For tweaks the the only thing I have added is different backgrounds.

I hope this helps and if I think of anything else I will post again.

Ellen

Last edited by imaredr; 01-30-2010 at 12:07 PM. Reason: clarification
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote