View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 03:50 PM   #52
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
That's why I don't understand the end of the conservatory. Why make this unilateraly change, if nothing is really changed? It just upset some people who enjoyed the conservatory.

And now that some mods are talking about private messages from people who were upset with certain themes in the conservatory... Did those people had to visit the conservatory if they don't like it? Now, instead of avoiding a board, they have to filter prefixes.
To me, it seems this change will go farther toward incorporating the ideas of all of the members. IMO, the C was very much a private club and very unwelcoming. Any time I stumbled into a thread and had a serious opinion, I was put down as either an outsider or religious freak. Maybe bringing it back into the MR fold will help people re-read and take a moment to think about how they sound and what they write before hitting the "submit" button?

BTW: I never complained publicly or privately. That is what the word "ignore" means.

Last edited by DixieGal; 05-07-2009 at 04:21 PM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote