View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 03:38 PM   #961
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I don't know if this is related to the above discussion about the Kindle Fire, but it used to be possible to check out a book on the PC and then later download it directly
on my Sony PRS-T1, but this is no longer possible. If I check out the book on PC and then use the PRS-T1 to access the Overdrive library bookshelf, the books checked out on the PC show up with an error message "This device does not support this format".

It's not just me - somebody with a PRS-T3 reported the same issue in the Sony forum.
UPDATE - I accessed my Overdrive account via my PRS-T1 today - hadn't done that in a while. The books which were checked out via my home computer are now showing as downloadable on the PRS-T1.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote