View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 08:43 AM   #5
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I'll Second the request for The Mobile version, and offer to help in beta testing.

I've been out and about the last couple of weeks and been dependent on browsing the site and forum from my KJAM PDA Phone.

While the forums, when switched to the Mobi style look resonably ok, the main site is a bit of pain.

And one thing I've noticed is that when switched to Mobi style, when I try to browse back to the site, I just keep getting error messages, until I clear out the cookies. I don't know whether that is Pocket IE acting up or the cookies themselves
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote