View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 01:20 PM   #51
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
I've done the same and also couldn't connect to 3g, turns out this kindle doesn't have 3g at all it appears "wifi + 3g" under the settings menu because the "forensic" kt main image comes from a 3g kindle...

@geekmaster I've this problem with another demo kindle that keeps dropping out of fastboot, I remembered you posted a uboot image that changed permanently the boot mode to fastboot but I can't find it... could you point me to it please?
No "permanent change" uboot. How you permanently change the bootmode is from diags. Use MfgTool to boot to diags, then install "fastboot bundle" (in diags exit menu) to "permanently" change to fastboot mode.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote