Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 03:35 PM   #354
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaCat View Post
I'd like to take you up on that offer, I've stayed up way to late the last couple nights trying to finish the last two books in the ST Vanguard series only to have a cat insert himself between me and my reader and announce (loudly) time for bed and kitty snax!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I get an angry puppy, 2 teenagers, and a husband!

Question, are we not allowed to post specific instructions in here, now that we're in the right part of the forum and correct thread?

I really want that clock, and battery level would be great too... *sighs*
You've got me beat by a mile!

It wasn't very hard at all once JSWolf guided me through it. Having the clock is awesome!