View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #4
louwin
Newbie Nerd
louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3 64Gb Black
I know about making the bulk edits within one field AND from title to series etc.

What I am asking about is the long multiple "click" process.

Click on Edit metadata icon, click on Search & Replace tab, click on search field selector, scroll down to and click on title (and maybe click on destination field selector, scroll down to and click on series)

What I am asking is for a shortcut to preselect ALL or most of the "clicks"?

Select some books, press ctrl+something and the Search & Replace dialog comes up with search field (title) (and destination field (series)) pre-selected and ready to enter search details and replace details, press OK

A shortcut to avoid so many clicks

Sorry I wasn't clear on what I wanted
louwin is offline   Reply With Quote