View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 05:19 AM   #143
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchrist7 View Post
Hi All Calibre code gurues !
Nyn & I just had a discussion where sometimes (why?) K? gets mbp files all messed up. If you try to re-read a book to get to the end (ie. 99/100% read) the date will be now, instead of when you actually finished reading it.
Also have to "re-read" a book just for this, is boring, takes a lot of time.
SO - The challenge is as follows:
A plugin/program is needed to modify the MBP file ON THE K? !
Personally I only see a need for modifying the date and last read location.
Nyn & others might have other wishes, but .....

Any devellopers up for the challenge ?

Personally I'm willing to donate if that should be needed.

The glove is .. ?
I too would only need to modify the date, but I would not mind if the plugin had the ability to either modify the mbp on the kindle or the backup one which is in Calibre as long as it is still readable by the kindle.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote