View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabkor View Post
I have an RSS feed that is a list of 3 PDF magazines (the last three issues). It's my understanding that I cannot embed a PDF into a ePUB file, so I think somehow I'd have to download each link in the RSS feed separately and create 3 separate books from each RSS feed. Is this possible using a recipe?
Short answer: No.

More info: It's been done with links to EPUBs, but only because of how similar the EPUB structure is to an intermediate stage of recipe processing.

Long answer: Yes, it's probably possible, but you'd either have to override almost everything in the recipe system or use some outside pdf to html conversion. I haven't seen it done.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote