View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 05:10 AM   #22
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
What do you all think about trying this?
Nice post poohbear, certainly food for thought. I quite like the idea of a single individual deciding after some suggestions have been made (rather than a prolonged argument over which to select). As you say, if someone doesn't like the choice, they can just sit out until the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
I see that poetry and non-fiction aren't the most popular over the course of these first posts. I'd like to hear more thoughts on this although personally I'd like for them to be included, perhaps focusing on one per month, leaving us ten months of other kinds of literature.
I'm not against poetry being included, but not having read poetry for appreciation for many a year, I just don't feel I could do meaningful justice to any discussion of poetry. So I might read the poem, and the discussion that follows, but would probably not participate.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote