View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 02:30 PM   #8
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmoves42 View Post
I am running Malwarebytes Free and Windows Defender only.

I run Plex server on this same machine with a different port, so I do not think that Isolation would have anything to do with it. I have a Ubiquiti Unifi USG with two AP Lites.

As I stated a created a new rule on windows firewall to make a inbound rule local rule for the calibre port. I can access it on the local machine but no others on my network. I have the other Calibre firewall rules turned on to allow local traffic in Win Firewall as well.
Malwarebytes was one of the worst offenders. But hey, given that you have set up everything correctly already then it must be that the network gods don't like you. Good luck.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote