View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 05:12 AM   #22
Schnitzelbrain
Groupie
Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux
Maybe we should clarify the problem.

We need a dictionary to translate not native languages to nativ.
If we are native english we need i.e. french-eng or italian-eng.

The converter needs the dictionary, what is more or less easy to find in the net.
AND it needs the source language collates, keyboard, morphems files.
NOT , like in my example for xxx to eng, the eng collates, keyboard, morphems files, NOOOO we need the xxx language collates, keyboard, morphems files.

THIS is the Problem, its useless to have a dictionary function for a device sold in English, german, Russian speaking countrys when u just include the collates, keyboard, morphems files for these countrys. U can NOT build any foreign to native Dict with these files.

I tried but was not able to build the collates, keyboard, morphems files for a language whitch is not my native.
If it is easy, I am maybe t stupid to do. Maybe the "officers" can provide us with the necessarry collates, keyboard, morphems files.

Forkosigan, noted my request and tries to get the 3 files from the russian forum. in that forum they did not post them but postet dictionarys in all different languages. Unfortunaly only to and from russian. They even did a eng-ger-ita-fra.... to rus all in one dict.
So u have not to switch the dict when u read books in diff languages.

Last edited by Schnitzelbrain; 05-29-2010 at 05:15 AM.
Schnitzelbrain is offline   Reply With Quote