View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 04:39 PM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Eliot, Charles W. (editor): Harvard Classics 10: Smith, Wealth of Nations v2, 5June07

More of our great summer sale. Sources say this volume alone should sell for up to $9.95; but, for you, our price today is $0.00. How do we do this? Read the book and find out.

For some reason I seem to be unable to get the UK money symbol to show up in the final text. I have worked at this on and off for a while and even consulted (cue the flash card section) a guru named (name withheld since I still can't get the pound sign to print right.) I think it may have more to do with the base Windows font set and character coding. The tables are a bit unorganized but since everyone always skips these in every economics text it shouldn't a big deal.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Harvard Classics Volume X.lrf (921.3 KB, 1498 views)
File Type: lrf Harvard Classics Volume X - v2.lrf (921.4 KB, 2056 views)

Last edited by RWood; 06-05-2007 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Added v2
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote