View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 01:51 AM   #54
JMikeD
Evangelist
JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Various and sundry
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Please review and give me comments.

I would love for some Mac users to run through there. The one thing I'm not sure about is the initial config of CPAN... because I couldn't get it to give me the same prompts that I did initially even though I thought I deleted all the config (so I thought) I want to know if when you say [yes] to auto config if it prompts you for which repository URLs to use. If so I want to add that.

Install Mobi2Mobi Mac

BOb
Yes, it does ask for repositories. I picked a few at random.

I’m using OS X 10.5. I don’t know if that makes any difference, but the installation didn‘t go smoothly.

Where are the .pm files supposed to end up? They don’t get installed in any of my Perl directories. The CPAN installation persisted in trying to get the Palm libs 1.009 from the locations I specified instead of the current ones. Why is that? Can’t I use the ones I’ve already downloaded?

So far, the script will say that it has set a title (but doesn’t), and always fails to change the author name, giving the message:

Setting extended header data: author - Mister
substr outside of string at /Users/miked/ebook_tools/MobiPerl/MobiHeader.pm line 726.

Any suggestions?

I’m using ~/ebook_tools for the directory that contains the mobiperl scripts.

Mike

Last edited by JMikeD; 11-16-2008 at 07:12 AM.
JMikeD is offline   Reply With Quote