View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 07:34 PM   #26
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurla View Post
I'm so *&%&$% mad. Our power went off last night for about an hour. When it finally came back on the monitor on our computer wouldn't come on and we still had no internet. Problem... without a monitor there's not a lot you can do to figure out the internet problem. Neither had come up this morning - I think it was around 2 that my husband finally got things working.
Sometimes when there is a power surge like that computers and monitors and design not to turn back on till you plug them somewhere else. So always try a different outlet and once it comes back on you can plug it back in the original one. It's a safety feature. My Netbook has it and It's a PITA when it happens. Get a really good surge protector and it will minimize the change in power so it doesn't happen often.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote