View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #249
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratepanda View Post
If you set the version check to 0.0.0 in the .ini file as mentioned before it disables the version check and works fine for 2.3.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by enotar View Post
What ini file?
the one that comes with the plugin?
thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratepanda View Post
Normally people should read the first post when they are using a third party plugin.
I've read the first post in this thread and, via E drive, viewed all the files on my Glo, and I can't find the .ini file.

Could someone point me in the direction of it please.

Yep - this is my first Kobo, and first upgrade whilst using this Plugin.

I am quite happy at this point to uninstall this Plugin, but there doesn't appear to be a direct option for that, so it seems I need to find the files.

Thank you

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 12-18-2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Request re uninstall info
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote