View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 02:03 AM   #32
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydovig View Post
Can I turn off the screen update in the application? This will improve the youtube video.
I don't get what you mean. I don't think you can turn off screen refreshing from the browser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydovig View Post
Games work, but very slowly. Is it possible to fix this? I think the point is that the first is zero pixels, and then set the new values.
I understand you mean Flash games.
The best way of fixing it would be adding some RAM to Kindle
Seriously speaking Gnash plugin probably could be better configured or adjusted to Kindle, but I don't know how to do it.
What do you mean by zero pixels?
baf is offline   Reply With Quote