View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 12:38 PM   #14
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
I used to get the newspaper; then the internet came along and I stopped subscribing.

I used to go to the library for magazines; then the internet came along and I stopped.

Thanks to the internet, I can get all the news and magazine content I desire for free. I see no need to pay for content that offers no value above what I currently get for free.

Adios print magazines and newspapers. Your time is up. The digital age is finally forcing you out. Your next challenge is to find a digital model that will ensure your survival. Definitely, not an easy task.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote