View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 08:34 AM   #57
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Well done with the latest update!

I just tried 0.8.66 and CC v1.8 - I connected to calibre with all metadata sync'd for 700 books in 30 seconds. Sorting is virtually instantaneous and when you fling the list it is no longer hindered by the images and flies as fast as any app.

Update: I also removed 700 books from my Nexus in about 5 minutes and sent 700 books to my Nexus in about 10 minutes

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 08-24-2012 at 09:53 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote