View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #8
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
If you are in The Netherlands, and they have the reader in stock, then it takes 1 day, if you order before 16:00 hours, Dutch time of course. I already have my Touch for a few days.

I see that they will send to most western European countries. Easereader.nl sells the device from the Netherlands, so they *must* provide warranty services according to the Dutch law regardless where they get the device themselves.

Note: In the Netherlands, warranty always goes through the point of purchase. Any warranty handling provided by the manufacturer itself is extra service by this manufacturer. Amazon is *not* the seller in this case, so they are *not* obliged to handle *any* warranty claim for Dutch people with regard to the Touch reader. If you want warranty through Amazon, then get the non-Touch from them directly.

(This is not to say that Amazon will never handle the warranty for a Touch reader bought in the Netherlands. It's just that they don't have to, but can do if they want.)
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote